PASSIVATION SERVICES FIELD TECHNICIAN
Hart Passivation is seeking motivated, team oriented person for an entry level position. Successful candidate will receive “on the job training” as well as all required industry training such as OSHA 10/30, HazMat, etc. Competitive pay and benefits.
All candidates should possess:
- Good mechanical aptitude, plumbing experience helpful
- Ability to read, write and communicate in english
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record (DMV check will be done)
- CDL helpful but not required
- Successful candidate must pass a DOT physical to obtain a valid medical certification
- Background check to be done by employer
- Frequent overtime and weekend work
- Periodic inter-state travel required (expenses paid)
- Must be able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Work under the supervision of field services foreman, superintendent and/or general manager.
- Become familiar with all aspects of chemical work, mechanical polishing and electro-polishing
- Observe at first, then, gradually participate, at direction of supervision, in performing duties commensurate with current experience and training level.