Experienced professional who can lead Hart’s HR efforts. must possess a professional and confident bearing along with corporate experience in HR Management and policy execution. Candidates will work closely with Senior Management and should have outstanding communication skills and be proficient with basic MS Office tools.
- Review current HR Policies and Update as appropriate.
- Formalize Employee On-Boarding and Termination Policies and Practices
- Conduct On-boarding and Termination Meetings
- Develop Employee Training Programs
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Staff Liaison
- Additional Accounting / Business responsibilities commensurate with the candidate’s skills and interests.