Internship Opportunity with Process Mechanical Contractor
- The position begins with an introduction to the many types of piping systems and components we purchase and steam service, chilled or hot water, caustic/acidic chemicals, fuel gas and oils, drug manufacturing lines, lab gases, water treatment, and so on.
- Introduction to diagrams and drawings of the systems to learn how they are built.
- Site visits to facilities to see the projects we are currently working on and learn the construction process hands-on.
- Learn the steps of estimating costs, purchasing, coordinating and tracking deliveries for fabrication and overall project progress.
Who are we looking for?
- We would like any engineering student with interests in learning about specialty mechanical systems, how they are built, and the challenge of make it all happen. Students should be self-motivated, interested in construction and building, and have a desire to be hands-on and learn from the field, not just at a desk.